From: Hartmut Kaiser (hartmut.kaiser_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-20 12:13:36

Felipe,

> > > Sorry, but I'm not finding out how to do that.
> >
> > Hmmm. Could you please a bit more specific? What type of
> information
> > do you want to extract from the wave context and you're not able to
> > find a way to do so?
>
> include paths, pragma's and macro definitions

Ok.

- Introspecion of defined include paths is currently not available. I'll
think of a possible interface.
- I don't know what you want to get from introspecting #pragma's. There is
no data structure in Wave collecting information about these. But what you
can do is to implement the 'interpret_pragma' preporcessing hook, which
get's called whenever a #pragma directive has been detected in the input
stream not known to the core Wave library itself (you may want to have a
look at the wave driver tool to see how it works).
- Macro management is fully implemented as long as you know the name of the
macro to analyse. The context object has several functions useful for that:
add_macro_definition(), is_defined_macro(), get_macro_definition(),
remove_macro_definition() and reset_macro_definitions(). What's missing here
is a function returning all defined macros - is this something you might
want to have?

Regards Hartmut