From: Jared McIntyre (jmcintyre_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-20 18:40:45

Daniel James <daniel_james <at> fmail.co.uk> writes:

> Thanks for the offer. The library's almost ready for review so there's
> not much you can do to speed that up.
>
> But, if you still want to help, I think there's plenty of room for
> improvement in the documentation. I'm going to do some work on it this
> week, mostly cleaning up what's already there. But it would be helpful
> if you could proof read and review it, suggesting, or writing, anything
> that should be added or improved. If you're willing to do this, it would
> probably be best to wait a few days for me to finish what I'm currently
> up to - although I'm not going to add much new documentation.

I'm really glad to see this pick up again. Let me know when the docs are ready
to be reviewed, I'd be happy to go through them.

Also, I saw in a recent post your mentioning how long it takes for a livrary to
be reviewed by boost. At boostcon, the unordered containers came up in a
couple of discussion I was in, and there seemed to be an interest in trying to
fast track the review of this library. After all, we already know that the
community wants it, and there is no need to review the interface. So, we really
only need to review the implementation, documentation, and tests. Here is
hoping we can make that happen sooner than expected.

Jared