From: Thomas Witt (witt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-22 11:47:00

Vladimir Prus wrote:
> Thomas Witt wrote:
>

> Earlier you've said it's OK to apply cygwin building patch (which
> is now #966). That issues has a link to a patch, and now you say
> you'll be applying all agreed-upon patches.

Me applying the patch is the default. I may still ask you to apply the patch for me, in
order to reduce my workload and speed things up;-). So please don't apply patches unless
asked and please do apply patches in case I ask for it.

> Am I right that you're gonna apply that patch?

I would be thankful if you could do it in this case.

Thanks

Thomas

--
Thomas Witt