From: Neil Groves (neilgroves_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-23 20:32:55

Hi Neal!

I am going to develop the range_ex library to complete the current proposal.
Currently I am studying the proposal in detail, and the other boost
developer documentation.

I am currently in the process of moving from the Bahamas to England so I am
unable to give this my full attention for a couple of weeks. I imagine that
within six weeks I will have some code that I would like your opinion on
before submitting it for the formal review process. In this way I hope to
avoid utter humiliation and a public flogging!

I am very interested in any suggestions or ideas that you have.

Thank you in anticipation,

Neil Groves