From: Edd Dawson (lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-28 17:18:46

Gottlob Frege wrote:
> On 5/28/07, David Abrahams <dave_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> There's also one in the Adobe Source Libraries.
>>

> The Adobe one is called 'poly_iterator'. It is just a first pass at
> the idea, but pretty solid for what is there. I expect there will be
> more work on it in following releases.

Is that the same as adobe::any_iterator, which I've now found here:
http://opensource.adobe.com/classadobe_1_1any__iterator.html
?

I can't find the poly_iterator of which you speak. Google results are flooded with stuff about polygons :)
No results at all for "adobe poly_iterator"

I found one poly_iterator, which is sort of the same, that was discussed on this list a number of years ago:
http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Mail/Message/boost/1146451

Thanks,

Edd