From: Sam Partington (sam.partington_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-29 07:51:44

On 23/05/07, Thorsten Ottosen <thorsten.ottosen_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Lewis Hyatt skrev:
> > I haven't tried 1.34 yet, but I have a vague memory that the
> iterators for ptr_map were changed to have the same interface as
> std::map. (So, for instance, the key for iter is accessed with
> iter->first, instead of iter.key()). Is this true?
>
> yes.

I didn't realise this had ended up in 1.34 - that's great!

I know this is a little cheeky..but any chance of getting my name on
the acknowledgements? I suggested it I think, and implementation of
ptr_map_iterator/ref_pair looks very similar to the iterator/proxy
classes I posted eighteen months ago.

Ta

Sam