From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-30 16:26:22

Robert Ramey wrote:
> David Abrahams wrote:
>> so I would prefer if we only used JS that is generally
>> accepted for future adoption (e.g. Jonathan Turkanis' menu control).
>
> FWIW - I would like to see this menu control automatically used
> by Boost Book. I believe that this would only need a little
> effort my some XSLT expert.

Even if it takes some XSLT work I wonder as to injecting this particular
tree control. The main issue is support. Who will support the JS code?
As you know Jonathan is extremely busy now-a-days. As some other recent
preferences have shown, it would be best to find more widely supported
JS libraries.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything