From: Stjepan Rajko (stipe_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-31 12:02:41

Sorry, never mind :-) - Tobias pointed me to fusion and
function_types::parameter_types, which looks like a much better way to
do what I'm trying to accomplish anyway (and he also pointed out a
nicer way to do the macro expansion I was proposing using what's
already in PP)

Apologies for the noise!

Stjepan