From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-01 20:43:17

Steven Solie wrote:
> On 01/06/2007, Rene Rivera wrote:
>>> Would Boost be interested in incorporating my changes for the AmigaOS
>>> platform and who should I talk to about submitting patches?
>> We'll I'd be interested just on general principle, but there is one
>> aspect which would also help in porting. And that would be running
>> regression tests.
>
> I have run all the regressions tests on AmigaOS.
>
> You can find my test results located here:
> http://www3.telus.net/ssolie/test_status.html

Cool, but I was thinking more along the lines of running the tests on an
ongoing basis. The problem with just running them now is that things
change, the code changes, and no one might be around to provide patches.
With someone running regression tests, library authors can see them and
adjust their code without having to rely on someone else's time. If you
think you, or someone you know, can run AmigaOS4 tests you can go to
<http://engineering.meta-comm.com/regression_setup/instructions.html> to
find out how.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything