From: Stjepan Rajko (stipe_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-04 04:28:36

Hi Michael,

OK I got to play with the library finally :-) It seems pretty
complete, nice work! I derived a little class based on your cvalarray
called cvalarray_constructible which offers the constructors I was
suggesting (for N<=UNROLL_LIMIT). Source attached, if you're
interested (it uses your original cvalarray.h except it wants v to be
protected instead of private). I'm not sure whether in its current
state it works interchangeably with cvalarray objects, though.

One other comment - instead of storing the array as a member T v[N],
maybe you can consider inheriting boost::array<T, N>. This would give
you iteration support and a few other things, assuming it wouldn't
cause any problems.

Regards,

Stjepan