From: Janek Kozicki (janek_listy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-04 16:59:21

Rene Rivera said: (by the date of Mon, 04 Jun 2007 14:42:45 -0500)

> > Agreed. Lets build the foundations first.
>
> Yes. And some of us have been working hard toward that. I've made the
> changes to the regression scripts to publish test results to
> <http://beta.boost.org:8081/>. And Noel is hard at work making it
> possible to publish to that server directly from bjam+boost.build, and
> hence making it possible to shorten the testing tool chain.

looks really good, congratulations.

Are you planning something like "request _this_particular_ test, quick" ?

When someone is *now* really trying to fight with some particular
compiler, giving his request a highest priority will speed up
everything in general. He might not have time tommorow to get back to
this. And things will have to wait a week for his next try...

Regular regression test will go their own way, with lower priority.