From: Jake Voytko (jakevoytko_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-06 20:10:08

I feel that this idea has both its upsides and downsides. My
understanding of the current situation is that there just aren't
enough volunteers to begin with, and I don't think that there's any
data saying that removing the administrative side of things will make
more people volunteer in the long run. However, were there to be
plenty of volunteers, it creates a clear hierarchy of people who are
dedicated and interested to choose from for potential future review
manager spots, as well as builds interest for people who could be
future review managers

Jake