From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-07 00:55:08

on Wed Jun 06 2007, "Tom Brinkman" <reportbase-AT-gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Posts a notice of the review schedule on the regular boost mailing list,
>>> the boost-users mailing list, and the boost-announce mailing list.

> No. The submitter should not need to do that.

Yes, I think another thing that's being overlooked is the role played
by a review manager of helping the submitter (for lack of better
words) to be comfortable. Announcing on his or her behalf is just one
of those things that makes the submitter feel as though he or she is
not "doing this entirely alone."

Much as I wish it were otherwise, submitting a library to our process
can be daunting, and having a review manager can help with that, if
only a little.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting