From: Matias Capeletto (matias.capeletto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-07 10:24:33

> I think looking for ways to encourage more new managers and provide a
> training and proving ground for those who want to be managers is a good
> thing. I just don't think this approach will work for that.

Maybe you can be named "Review managers manager" :P
Out of joke, this position can really help to change the actual frozen
review queue. Tomas has made several posts in the past with the title:
"Review managers needed"... But hi is very busy with other boost
stuff, this burden can be taken by other person. You have done three
reviews, that is a lot of experience. You know what it is needed.
IMO a person in this position can encourage active boost users to be
review managers. For example, if another container library is
presented into boost... he can gently ask some of the containers libs
boost authors if he would be interested in managing the review.

Best Regards
Matias