From: Darren Garvey (lists.drrngrvy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-07 11:53:11

Hi Janek!

On 07/06/07, Janek Kozicki <janek_listy_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> go ahead and call me crazy :) I couldn't sleep last night thinking
> about the problems that boost has with the testing process.
>
> Although the roots of my idea were different it turns out to be very
> similar to well known SETI_at_Home project. Therefore I call it Boost_at_Home :)

<snip>

FYI, BOINC (http://boinc.berkeley.edu/) is what SETI_at_Home has evolved into,
which could be used to make a boostable testing farm. There's a lot less to
develop/maintain that way, although it's less flexible than your idea.

I've been looking at it in the last few days and it seems ideal, but it's
probably beyond me to implement.

Regards,
Darren