From: dan marsden (danmarsden_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-07 17:11:43

Eric Niebler wrote:
>> The defect above should now be fixed on HEAD.
>
>Great, thanks! If you haven't done so already, you may want to change
>all of your own distance_impl<> implementations so that they do not have
>a nested ::value. That way, your own tests will catch this problem if it
>ever creeps back in. Ditto for size_impl<>.
>
>Just a suggestion.

A good suggestion, we do need to tighten up the tests in that area. I'm also
going to fix the distance implementation so that both ::type and ::value are
sure to work, even in the absence of a ::value in the _impl type. Similarly
for size. That will give Fusion the same convenience as MPL.

It might be a couple of days before I get a chance for that one though.

Cheers

Dan