From: Ames, Andreas (Andreas) (ames_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-08 06:43:30

I think those who prefer to use a DVCS can just use SVK on top of
subversion (http://svk.bestpractical.com/). Thus you can have the best
of both worlds.

I also assume that you need a BDFL or a cabal, for a completely
distributed repository to work. IMHO, such a project structure is not
desirable and maybe dangerous for ongoing support (this naturally depends
on the actual BDFL or cabal). I just can't imagine, say, Debian getting
anything useful done by relying _exclusively_ on a DVCS.

cheers,

aa

--
Andreas Ames | Programmer | Comergo GmbH | ames AT avaya DOT com
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Stuttgart