From: Nicola Musatti (Nicola.Musatti_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-08 10:51:14

Hallo,
The proposals set forth by Beman Dawes and Gennadiy Rozental, and the ensuing
discussion, contain many interesting ideas on how to improve our process and
avoid the problems faced with 1.34 . However I feel that most of these require a
significant effort to be put into practice and are therefore not suitable for
dealing with our immediate needs. This is why I felt the need to present an
alternative proposal:

http://nicola.musatti.googlepages.com/boostprocessproposal

Which I believe could be adopted as a starting point. I apologize for the
inconvenient location and layout, but I'm in a hurry and Google Pages is
currently the only web site I have access to. I plan to move this document to
the new Boost wiki as soon as possible.

I will be offline for the next couple of days, so please be patient if you don't
see any reaction to your feedback. It is welcome indeed!

Cheers,
Nicola Musatti