From: Boris Gubenko (Boris.Gubenko_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-08 18:08:24

Matias Capeletto wrote:
> On 6/8/07, Boris Gubenko <Boris.Gubenko_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> Ok to mark it known failure for corresponding toolsets?
>
> Yes.

Will do. Thanks.

> Will acc work if I declare all my types to typeof? (I am not doing
> that right now)

I'm not sure what you mean, but if you send me a patch, I'll be happy
to try it locally. It is not just aCC, it is any EDG-based compiler, they
all fail the same. For example, from http://tinyurl.com/2qjmwd (Intel's
compiler on Windows):

..\boost/typeof/encode_decode.hpp(47): error: incomplete type is not allowed
      struct encode_type : BOOST_TYPEOF_ENCODE_NS_QUALIFIER::encode_type_impl<V,

Thanks again,
  Boris