From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-09 19:39:02

Gennadiy Rozental wrote:
> Almost every feature can be
> misused.Should we report usage of any one of them?

Yes, if something exists, it can be misused :-) If we can detect
problems that can be serious, yes we should attempt to report them. Do
you know of others?

> It there any problems
> with unnamed namespace usage within Boost.Test?

I have no clue. The point is to try and push /you/ into looking at them ;-)

PS. Why do I get a feeling of deja vu. I seem to remember sending an
almost exact version of this post long ago. Weird.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything