From: dan marsden (danmarsden_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-14 02:24:34

Eric Niebler wrote:
>I have a Fusion sequence. I want to create an object of type T using the
>elements of the sequence as arguments to the constructor. Is there an
>easy way? I can't tell my looking at the docs. I looked at the stuff in
>fusion/functional and couldn't find what I was looking for.

I don't think we've got anything that supports this directly at the moment.
Is the sort of thing you are looking for?

fused_ctor<T> fc;
T t = fc(sequence);

Where fused_ctor::operator()(Seq const&) breaks up the sequence into args
for the T ctor.

If thats the sort of thing, I think we should have something like this, I can
cook something up over the next few days, once I've worked through a bit
of my backlog :)

Of course I may have missed an existing feature, which my co-authors might
pick me up on...

Cheers

Dan

now.