From: Ames, Andreas (Andreas) (ames_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-15 10:45:06

I believe the "silent rejection" problem is related to the report of
someone, that his _application as a review manager_ was three times
silently rejected. Which might be much less acceptable, than
silently rejecting a library proposal, IMHO.

cheers,

aa

--
Andreas Ames | Programmer | Comergo GmbH | ames AT avaya DOT com
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Stuttgart