From: Tom Brinkman (reportbase_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-17 17:04:38

>> Once I start the pages I'll be sure to explicitly mention that
>> this is not yet the approved submission process, but still a work in
>> progress. All the ideas I posted were meant to get the discussion
>> started so I'm not attached to them in any way. While we're defining
>> this, all can be changed. In the end, I'd like the process itself to be
>> as streamlined as possible for everyone involved. We're all here for the
>> code... ehm... and the docs, of course ;-)

All sounds good to me. I'm shur your on to something with these
ideas. Thats the way to get agreement around here, you've got to get
something up and going, at least a prototype, so people can see and
evaluate it. Integrating the review process with the svn tracking
makes more sense to me every time I think about it.