From: Stjepan Rajko (stipe_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-18 12:37:16

On 6/18/07, Sascha Seewald <vudu_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> When I heard about iostreams for the very first time I thought: "Wow!
> C++ even has build-in support for streams, filters, sources and sinks!"
> I did not want to use std::iostreams for basic io. I thought it'd be a
> nice thing to build - say - an audio synthesizer on top of.

Hi Sascha,

If that's the sort of thing you interested in, I was wondering if you
could take a look at the signal network summer of code project.. I'd
be very keen to get some feedback on it. The docs are at:

http://dancinghacker.com/code/signet/

When you say building an audio synthesizer, that's the sort of thing I
had in mind when designing it, so I'd be interested to hear how the
library aligns or does not align with what you had in mind.

Thanks!

Stjepan