From: Jared McIntyre (jmcintyre_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-18 16:29:52

The serialization::archive in Boost 1.34 has been bumped to 4. That isn't
mentioned in the documentation (actually, there isn't a "new in 1.34" section in
the changes docs, or any docs on changes since 2004). Secondly, is there any way
to get this version to output 3? I'm pretty sure the answer is no, but the
differences in my file are not important, and it is causing some problems with
old code, so I was hoping there might be something I missed. Otherwise, has
anyone tried using the old Serialization library in Boost 1.33?

Thanks,

Jared