From: Tal Agmon (tal.boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-18 17:38:52

Preparation i did before invoking bjam:
1. Modified user-config.jam file in tools\build\v2 dir.
this is the line added to find headers and libs
using stlport : : c:/STLPOR~1.3/stlport c:/STLPOR~1.3/lib/vc8 ;
2. invoking bjam adding stdlib=stlport.to support stlport.

bjam -a stdlib=stlport --build-dir=c:\boost-build --toolset=msvc-8.0 stage

only libs that come up with 'p' tags are pythons.
Note that I get many errors during building process.
none which i get using stdlib=native or omitting stdlib feature.

maybe I'm missing something but it seems that i can't use boost with
stlport right now unless someone has an idea.