From: Matias Capeletto (matias.capeletto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-20 10:46:30

On 6/20/07, Douglas Gregor <doug.gregor_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-06-19 at 23:36 -0300, Matias Capeletto wrote:
> > We need to have every piece of doc in boostbook format in order to use
> > a general look and feel. The best thing will be to have all docs in
> > Quickbook.
>
> I would strongly advise that everything go into Quickbook format. It's
> far easier to write documentation in Quickbook than Boostbook, and
> Quickbook gives us more options.

110% agree :)

Stjepan Rajko has jumped in and is now looking for stuff to translate.
If we can assemble a small group of three or four volunteers we can
tackle the html to quickbook migration in no time.

> Thanks for your work on this!

A pleasure,
Thanks to John, Rene, Paul, Daniel, Marcin, Stjepan and Peter too.
Best regards
Matias