From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-20 17:49:40

Janek Kozicki wrote:
> Cédric Venet said: (by the date of Wed, 20 Jun 2007 22:06:52

> Also, I have just tested that boost serialization docs work as a
> charm on IE5, which is about 8 years old! :)

Note that I'm proposing to use J. Turkanis tree navigator which was
offered as an improvement over the one used by the boost serialization
documentation. I believe it is more universal and robust than the one
in boost serialization - even though that one has never raised any
complaint.

> I would only make the indentation for sublevels to be much smaller,
> eg. just "1.5em".

aaaaa - until now.

Robert Ramey