From: Joel de Guzman (joel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-20 18:33:25

Andrey Semashev wrote:
> Matias Capeletto wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have added a new page to boost wiki so we can coordinate our efforts:
>> http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/ImprovingBoostDocs
>>
>> * If you want to help us, please jump in.
>>
>> * If you are an author of a lib with html based docs and want to
>> authorize us to help you to translate your docs, please scream it
>> here.
>>
>> * If you are an author of a lib with boostbook based docs and want to
>> authorize us to help you to translate your docs, please state it here.
>
> I have a question regarding libraries in the review queue (especially my
> Boost.FSM). Is it required for them to have docs in Quickbook now? My
> library is in html since I had (and still have) problems with setting up
> Boostbook on which Quickbook relies.

This is the main problem with the tool. We need to get Rene's installer,
or something similar, online, to make it easier for people to use
quick/boostbook. Installation is the number one PITA. If we make it
effortless to install, we'll have more people using it, for sure.

Regards,

--
Joel de Guzman
http://www.boost-consulting.com