From: Matias Capeletto (matias.capeletto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-21 09:33:00

> > Alternatively Rene Rivera had a css style sheet that rendered HTML as
> > quickbook I believe:
> > http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.documentation/1632
>
> WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> My god...... I can not believe it. Thanks Rene!
> This is amazing, translating docs using this css is very very easy. I
> can not believe I lost my time in other conversions doing this things
> manually...

Just to avoid effort duplication I am working on a boosted version of
Rene's html to quicbook css in order to add other goodies like link
conversion.
I will make some docs about: "Converting html to quickbook" that may
be worth adding to quickbook docs.

Thanks Rene again! Very neat idea you had with this css.

Best regards
Matias