From: Ronald Garcia (garcia_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-21 12:33:38

On Jun 21, 2007, at 12:20 PM, Marshall Clow wrote:

>> As for the graph properties, the reader in CVS supports graph
>> properties. For an example use, look at libs/boost/graph/test/
>> graphviz_test.cpp.
>
> Do you mean boost/libs/graph/test/graphviz_test.cpp?

Yes, sorry about that.

> I looked in the file, and the only graph properties that I can see
> are the types of the node and edge properties. Am I missing something?
In particular, notice the use of the ref_property map to represent
the graph name property:

   boost::ref_property_map<graph_t*,std::string> gname(
     get_property(graph,graph_name));
   dp.property("name",gname);

One of the tests is marked with a comment "Graph Property Test". It
has a graph of the form:
digraph { graph [name="foo"] a c e [mass = 6.66] }

The name ends up getting stored in the string referenced by graph_name.

HTH,
ron