From: Matias Capeletto (matias.capeletto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-22 00:03:54

On 6/22/07, Jared McIntyre <jmcintyre_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Would you add a link in the wiki to where quickbook 1.4 is? Is it in the sandbox
> somewhere? I remember seeing information on it somewhere, but I've lost track
> of it.

The last version of Quickbook is in CVS.

> You may also want to put this link up:
>
> http://www.drivehq.com/file/df.aspx/publish/matias.capeletto/wwwhome/
> quickbook/d/d/html/index.html
>
> The setup instructions in there are the most useful I've found so far.

That is the version at CVS. This page was just a proof of concept of
the new stuff, now it seems very old with out the select boxes, the
footer, the rounded boxes and other goodies... :)
Joel may want to put an online version, I think that it was one somewhere.

Best regards
Matias