From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-22 12:43:23

FWIW, Textpad (www.textpad.com) my favorite text editor has syntax coloring for C/C++

keywords blue
preprocessor and others - darker blue
comments - green
numbers - red
brackets - purple
operators - purple
strings - dark purple/brown
single characters - green
URL - blue

text (C++ Code) - black

And being a 'nursery' colors fan, I like this scheme and have made MS Visual Studio IDE look much the same.

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]