From: Gennadiy Rozental (gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-25 02:02:52

"Joel de Guzman" <joel_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
Cédric Venet wrote:

>>> How flexible is it in comparison with DocBook from extension
>>> standpoint?
>>
>> If you don't fin dit extensible enough, go back to boostbook
>
>Which means 'escape' to DocBook. The excape mechanism makes
>quickbook as extensive as DocBook. And flexible too! Because
>you can collect your escape routines as templates. So, really
>I meant what I say, you can do everything that you can do in
>DocBook in QuickBook.

Doesn't that mean that to write docs in QuickBook I also need to know
DocBook/XSLT (Because QuickBook in itself does provide mechanisms to
configure output)? If yes, and QuickBook is just an intermediate form one
use to generate the documentation in DocBook, than I agree my original
question is irrelevant.

Gennadiy