From: Stjepan Rajko (stipe_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-26 15:53:56

On 6/26/07, dan marsden <danmarsden_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Does the attached code, using transform_view do what you need? I'm not comfortable adding non const ctors to vector for a few reasons, so I'd prefer this approach if possible.

This works great, thanks! I did try a transform_view approach after I
saw how views solved similar problems that were posted, but I must
have been missing some piece of the puzzle in whatever I tried out
because I couldn't get it to work at that point. So I really
appreciate you posting a working example!

Thanks,

Stjepan