From: Matias Capeletto (matias.capeletto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-27 09:59:19

Note: This message is part of a series of "Help request" posts. We
need cool guys to help us in the docs project. There are some
interesting task that may be done by one or two folks, and that will
really help that this project comes up well. There are no time frames,
just a bunch of people with different paces working together to make
boost docs better. I am sending this message to the boost devel list
to reach more hands. If you are interested (please be!) move further
discussion to the boost-docs list. Thanks!

Hi,

Trac Wiki allows the use of macros [1] to help with common needs like
a TOC or the insertion of a n image. They work similarly to Quickbook
templates.
There are only a bunch of them in the official Trac release, and it
will be very helpful to have a set of boost specific macros that makes
common things like referring to a particular section of boost docs
very easy ( something like [[BoostDocSection(regex,introduction)]] )

This project will have two tasks:

* Investigate current official Macros [1] and not so official macros
[2] to look for the things we may find useful ( See [a],[b],[c],[d]
and [e] for some examples I find cool)

* Write a not too clutter proposal for new Boost specific WikiMacros,
including the rationale behind each decision.

* Implement the Macros specified in the proposal. Luckily Trac uses
Python for this! [3]

If you want to participate in the project, jump in!
We are eagerly waiting for you.

Thanks!
Best regards
Matias