From: Atry (pop.atry_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-28 23:14:36

I will reimplement static_lambda, and remove all typeof.
The other reason I have to reimplement is macros. I used too many
BOOST_PP_ENUM and BOOST_PP_REPEAT for different number of parameter on
function calling, constructing and local variant initializing. That makes my
code too bad. I intend to use fusion to avoid these BOOST_PP_ENUM and