From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-03 11:14:27

on Tue Jul 03 2007, Nicola Musatti <Nicola.Musatti-AT-gmail.com> wrote:

> David Abrahams wrote:
>> on Mon Jun 25 2007, Marshall Clow <marshall-AT-idio.com> wrote:
>>
>>> [ Back to the grind - there are currently 329 open bugs. Yowza! ]
>>> [ The people with the big counts are currently "None" and "Nobody" -
>>> can anyone help those guys out? ]
>>
>> I'm concerned that if we don't do something proactive to get boost
>> library maintainers into the system, we won't be able to assign these
>> bugs appropriately.
>
> Another thing worth doing is a sprint of sorts to close the older ones
> for good.

The first step would be to get all the fields of
http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/report/10 filled out, or at *least*
get them assigned to the right people.

Unfortunately we also lost any attachments in the transition, so
someone has to use
http://sourceforge.net/search/?group_id=7586&Search=Search to find
corresponding tickets and update them properly. I just did that for
all my tickets (in addition to reassigning them to my new userid).

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting