From: Jake Voytko (jakevoytko_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-06 14:39:14

OK, I think it's time we try to remain professional and back off a little.
Matias clearly didn't mean any harm by what he said, and he had good intent.
Joaquín raises valid points in his email, and I think these need to be
addressed, and negative discussions aren't going to advance the topic any.

I ask that we stick with the objective view of the situation (as presented
by Joaquín), rather than the subjective view (women feel patronized // women
feel excluded // ...)

Jake