From: Marco (mrcekets_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-06 16:01:00

On Fri, 06 Jul 2007 20:24:40 +0200, Matias Capeletto
<matias.capeletto_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On 7/6/07, Marco <mrcekets_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi, I was looking at the unified look and feel project test pages, and I
>> noticed that the code blocks page isn't displayed correctly: watch the
>> attached image !
>> I've this problem only using opera, no isuue occurs with konqueror and
>> firefox 2 (all under linux). This is odd because I remind that the first
>> time Matias Capeletto made up the pages I browsed them and they look
>> fine
>> with opera too.
>
> It works for me, Opera on Linux
> Are you sure you are looking at the right place:
> http://beta.boost.org/development/doc/doc_test/doc/html/document_to_test_formatting/code_blocks.html
>
> Version information
> -----------------------------------
> Version = 9.21
> Build = 641
> Platform = Linux
> System = i686, 2.6.20-16-generic
> Qt library = 3.3.7
> Java = Java Runtime Environment installed
> Browser identification = Opera/9.21 (X11; Linux i686; U; en)

No, the page I was looking at is:
http://www.drivehq.com/file/df.aspx/publish/matias.capeletto/wwwhome/doc_test/xhtml/index.html
I started from:
http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/UnifiedLookAndFeelProject and then I
followed the "new style here" link. Sorry for the noise if this isn't the
latest version. The page whose link you posted here looks fine as far as
the layout but the syntax highlight switches (KD EM CW, ... ) doesn't
appear anymore. Again, that happens only using Opera. I tried all four
code block corners (clicking or not). On the page which is showed me with
a wrong layout the highlight switches work correctly.

Opera information:
Version: 9.21
Build: 641
Platform: Linux
System: i686, 2.6.17-5mdv
Qt library: 3.3.6
Java: Java Runtime Environment installed
Browser identification: Opera/9.21 (X11; Linux i686; U; en)

Kind Regards,
Marco