From: Hervé Brönnimann (hervebronnimann_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-10 22:03:03

I've put in a comment for one (AMD64 and Boost.numeric.interval,
http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/1011). It has nothing to do
with Jens Maurer whom the ticket currently waits for. I don't have a
TRAC userid, but I wouldn't know how to provide what the ticket asks
for anyway. I'm forwarding this to my coauthors, in case either
Sylvain or Guillaume has or knows how to write the code for AMD64
rounding modes.

--
Hervé Brönnimann
hervebronnimann_at_[hidden]