From: Thomas Witt (witt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-11 13:12:26

Hi,

JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z wrote:
> Hello, is there any tentative release date for 1.34.1?

Unfortunately 1.34.1 has been delayed by extensive travel and general busyness on my side.
If all goes well I have a RC2 ready by Wednesday and we'll ship Friday.

> Regression count is now down to zero and RC1 has only
> received a problem report:
>
> http://lists.boost.org/boost-users/2007/06/28910.php

<rant>
Not that anybody cared to fix it.
</rant>

Anyway I am almost done with the fix.

> (Incidentally, in connection to the problem described
> at the post above, I also think that the main page is
> inadvertently missing the release notes for 1.34 --only
> the header "May 12, 2007 - Version 1.34.0".)

Thanks! That's an oversight on my part. The 1.34.0 should not be on the main page at all.

Thomas

--
Thomas Witt
witt_at_[hidden]