From: JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-12 11:30:37

----- Mensaje original -----
De: Marius Lazer <Marius.Lazer_at_[hidden]>
Fecha: Jueves, Julio 12, 2007 5:19 pm
Asunto: Re: [boost] multi-index warnings
Para: boost_at_[hidden]

> Joaquín,
>
> I changed one of my key extractors to return an int and no
> warnings. Other extractors return uchar_t, std::string,
> std::basic_string<uchar_t> and no warnings.

That's most weird: the differences in mem_fun.hpp between
1.34 and 1.33.1 do not look like being able to trigger the
warning you report.

Let's do the following: Could you provide me with a *complete*
test program that reproduces the problem, i.e., such that it
compiles warning-free with Boost 1.33.1 and warns with Boost
1.34, along with as much contextual info as possible (GCC
version, command line options, etc.)? If I'm able to reproduce
the problem locally I'll surely spot the reason also.

Thank you,

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo