From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-14 10:04:49

This looks very useful and I would welcome it as a Boost library. (I'm not clear how it fits/conflicts with uBLAS? and how it
differes from Blitz?)

Before committing yourself to too much work, you could put what you have in the sandbox. Having some enthusiastic users is a big
part of the battle of getting through the review process.

Of course, some documentation and examples will be vital to selling it ;-)

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]