From: Matias Capeletto (matias.capeletto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-16 12:18:52

On 7/16/07, Glyn Matthews <glyn.matthews_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Hello Kai,
>
> On 16/07/07, Kai Brüning <kai_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi everybody,

Hi Kai! Welcome to Boost.

> > it happens that I have some spare time this summer. So if any project
> > could use more manpower, I may be able to help.
>
> I think your experience would be of great benefit to the boost documentation
> project:
> http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/ImprovingBoostDocs

Adding to what Glyn have say, here is the direct link to our How to
Help section:
http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/ImprovingBoostDocs#Howtohelp

If you do not find something interesting there, please came back and
we will look for other thing.

It will be great to count with your help.
Please count with us to make you feel comfortable in the Boost community.

King regards
Matias