From: Tom Brinkman (reportbase_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-17 02:05:32

>> Not 100% sure I understand the question. Is "foo::high" supposed to be
>> the value or the offset in the sparse series?

The value. If my data is already in a vector, it seems non-optimal to
populate another vector in the "time_series" containers. I wonder if
there is a way to act the original vector.

>> This certainly has some overhead, and I could consider
>> adding a reserve()

Ok.

I'm going to spend the next few weeks studying this library and your
statistics library, as they go together. What areas of these
libraries remain unfinished and need some attention? I would like to
help. I have a backround in econometrics and I would like to create
some real-world examples.