From: Ion Gaztañaga (igaztanaga_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-24 12:35:45

Caleb Epstein wrote:
> On 7/21/07, Ion Gaztañaga <igaztanaga_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
>> Jan wrote:
>> > This highlights why interprocess needs to be on the main boost site.
>> The
>> > documentation avaialable with the documentation for other libraries
>> and the code
>> > realeased with all the other libraries.
>>
>> Interprocess hasn't been released yet, and because of that, it's not in
>> the main site (http://www.boost.org/libs/libraries.htm). It's in the cvs
>> and in theory the documentation should be automatically built, but I've
>> just checked that is not being generated
>> (http://www.boost-consulting.org/boost/libs/libraries.htm). I'll
>> download the latest CVS and see what's happening.
>
> Now the ice.prohosting.com copy of the docs has disappeared.
>
> Help?

I've uploaded new documentation here (I just announced yesterday):

http://igaztanaga.drivehq.com/interprocess/

Documentation is generated without errors with Doxygen 1.4.7. I've just
checked that fails with latest Doxygen, so this seems a Doxygen error.
I've wrapped (const_)iterator definition in vector.hpp with

/// @cond

/// @endcond

tags to avoid documentation generation for those. This should avoid the
error produced by the latest Doxygen until I discover a better way to
workaround the problem.

Regards,

Ion