From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-25 18:20:32

Peter Dimov wrote:
> Rene Rivera wrote:
>>> Yes. If you want I can do this as I've been adding some other
>>> components and setting the owners as available.
>> And by that I meant, just post the components and maintainers
>> (assuming they have an account in trac).
>
> What a pain... here's a partial list:

Hm... some of the empty ones already have owners set for them. For
example "Building Boost", "Regression Testing", "bjam", etc. I have
myself as the owner. For the rest...

> asio
Already set to az_sw_dude
> build
I thought this one was set to valdimir_prus. So setting it to that
unless someone thinks it should be otherwise.
> date_time: az_sw_dude?
Already set to that.
> filesystem: bemandawes
Now done.
> function: doug_gregor
Hm, all the ones for Doug are currently set to "dgregor". Doug which one
should do you use?
> iostreams
This is already set to dgregor.
> iterator: dave (witt?)
I set it to dave. Dave speak up if you think it should not go to you.
> jamboost
Was already set to myself, but really this component should just go
away. So I'll do that a bit later after moving tickets for it.
> mpl: agurtovoy
Now set.
> multi_index: joaquin?
Now set. Again, please complain if not appropriate.
> numeric
Already set to dgregor.
> operators
Already set to daniel_frey.
> parameter: dave (daniel? danielw?)
Already set to danielw.
> program_options: vladimir_prus
Already set.
> property_map: doug_gregor
Already set to dgregor.
> quickbook
Currently set to myself, as I'm waiting for Joel to get an account.
> regex: johnmaddock
Already set.
> serialization: ramey
Now set.
> signals: doug_gregor
Now set to dgregor.
> smart_ptr: pdimov
Now set.
> spirit
Another waiting for Joel to get an account.
> static_assert: johnmaddock
Already set.
> string_algo: pavol_droba
Already set.
> test: rogeeff
Now set.
> thread: anthonyw
> threads: anthonyw
Already set.
> timer: bemandawes
Now set.
> type_traits: johnmaddock
Already set.
> variant: ebf
Already set.
> wave: hkaiser
Already set.
> website
Already set to myself.
> xpressive: eric_niebler
Already set.

Note, I wasn't really expecting you to make up this list. I was
expecting you to mention which components should go to you. So many
thanks :-)

With the changes it leaves the following unassigned components:

Building Boost (intentionally unassigned)
None (intentionally unassigned)
functional
lexical_cast
random