From: Matias Capeletto (matias.capeletto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-26 11:07:20

On 7/26/07, Sergey Razin <srazin_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Hello!

Hi Sergey!

> My name is Sergey Razin. I've been using boost for a long time and
> as I have more time available I've decided to post the inquiry to
> determine if any of the boost projects (libraries) for C++ require help.
> Please let me know if anybody need help and I will be glad to join in.

A good starting place to start contributing to boost is IBD (Improving
Boost Docs).
You will learn a lot about Boost libs and tools, and prepare yourself
to becoming an author in the future.

Our project page is:
http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/ImprovingBoostDocs

You can choose a project here:
http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/ImprovingBoostDocs#Howtohelp

If you do not find something interesting and want to propose your own
ideas for IBD, you are welcome too.

We will love to count with your help. Count with us to make you feel
comfortable in the Boost community.

King regards
Matias