From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-26 19:03:15

What a relief - in final preparations for the massive math toolkit, I was about to make lots of commits and was worried about
spamming everyone with messages like that.

Thanks for all you work on moving to SVN - seems to work very nicely.

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]